(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
– Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter
– Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
– High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
– Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
– Integrated Low Noise Circuitry
– Includes: 15′ ft. XLR to 1/4” Audio Connection Cable
– Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
– Mic Element/Type: Dynamic
– Pickup/Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
– Mic Body Material: Zinc Alloy Metal
– Frequency Response: 50Hz-15KHz
– 600 Ohm Output Impedance (+/-)30%
– Microphone Sensitivity: -54dB (+/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
– Dimensions: Φ1.96” x 6.41”
– Sold as: Unit
– Weight: 1.48 lbs.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
If this item fails to meet your expectations we will accept it back a full refund within the first 30 days.
Let us know if the item should show any defect within the first year we will help exchange it for a new one.
DYNAMIC – For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments
ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE – for brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications
CABLE INCLUDED – Professional grade 15 ft XLR-to-1/4 cable supplied This Pyle PDMIC58 is perfect for your bedroom, professional studios and on-stage vocal performances all over the globe
HIGH QUALITY – Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone
Microphone comes with standard mono cable, it requires a mono/stereo adapter to be plugged into a stereo port like a computer mic input (Adapter not included)